Prompt: Similar to the example in your text, calculate and present in a chart the cost of borrowing based upon:▪ Principal borrowed of 89,000▪ 12 Annual payments a year▪ Monthly payments are $1,100▪ 8.75% interest rate▪ 72 total payments▪ Period interest rate 1%▪ What would be the final payment/balloon payment due on month 72 to be settled with this obligation?Healthcare Finance is very complicated and it is critical to understand the revenue cycle. Taking into consideration all learned to date an additional element that impacts payments which are necessary for operations are the value based health care legislation. Please research and define what is value based reimbursement and programs such as MACRA and others. Describe how quality outcomes oftenassociated or benchmarked against your peers may additionally impact your reimbursement rate for services provided.Lastly, reflect on your Christian World View and how this perspective is a driving force in all actions as you exercise stewardship while supporting operations. What are actions and behaviors you would demonstrate as one granted leadership responsibility in the arena of healthcare finance? Incorporate at least 1 additional biblical scripture to further expand upon your Christian World View statement.o Requirements: Prepare the Final Paper using the following guidelines:▪ 3,000 – 4,000 words▪ APA-compliant formatting, including title and reference pages▪ Minimum of eight scholarly references▪ Demonstrate worksheet/work effort for the finance calculations to show all work.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.