1.3 Discussion. Leadership, Technology, Artificial Intelligence, and Decision-Making
In this course, we are going to flip the discussion forums. Instead of responding to a discussion question posed to you by the instructor, you will pose the discussion questions to your fellow students. In this way, you get to show your understanding of the concepts while also pushing the conversation forward by asking how we can use this knowledge in new ways. It may feel like a stretch, and if so, that is a good thing! You enrolled in this program (hopefully) to be stretched! As leaders, we cannot just be consumers of knowledge. We must also be able to take that knowledge, question it, determine how to apply it, and push for new answers to new questions.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
· Formulate questions that promote critical thinking in others related to technology, artificial intelligence, and decision-making.
One of the technologies that will continue to influence organizations in the future is artificial intelligence. As a leader, you need to learn when to look to artificial intelligence for help in decision making, and when you can make the decision better on your own. You need to wrestle with the ethical challenges of artificial intelligence. Think back to LDR-305, your Ethics and Decision-Making for Leaders course. Try to use the foundational ethical and decision-making tools you gained in that course as you assess how to make decisions regarding data, artificial intelligence, etc. in this course.
1. Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
2. Review the information in the Getting Started and Background Information sections.
3. View the following (timing has been estimated):
a. Watch “How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Leadership?” (6 minutes)
b. Read . (60 minutes)
c. Play the game and review your results. (10 minutes)
d. Watch “The Importance of Ethical Decision Making in the Age of Technology.” (14 minutes)
e. Read . (8 minutes)
f. Read . (12 minutes)
4. In your personal discussion thread, post one compelling question connected to one or more of the resources for your topic this week. Post this question by Day 4 of the workshop.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.