1. Find at least two Nursing-related scholarly references that address the following questions. You may need morereferences if the two you find do not address all questions. Scholarly articles are articles that are peerreviewed and can be found in professional journals. Most sources found on CINAHL are scholarlysources. Another place to look is Google Scholar.2. Write an essay of 250 to 300 words that addresses the following questions. The word limit is for thebody of the essay, not counting references. Be sure to use APA format. You may not use personalpronouns such as “I” or “my”. Use a 7th edition APA cover page. You can follow the sample cover pagefor the Finding the Evidence paper as a model. You can title your paper “Alternative ResearchAssignment”. These are the questions to answer:A. What are concerns that participants in human subjects studies frequently express?B. What is the usual process for addressing those concerns? How well does this process work?C. What are potential triggers for participants? How can those triggers be addressed?D. How well do participants think their rights are protected?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.