1000 words+, 12pt. Type, double spaced, MLA format. Save and submit as a Word .docx file or .pdfThe 4 sections of your paper:Describe the Artwork: This includes very basic information about the artist, subject matter, technique, media, size, time period, whether the work is two dimensional or three dimensional, where it is located, and so forth.Formally Analyze: Use the elements and principles of design to further understand and explain the composition. Give the reader a verbal look at the artwork. Use the formal analysis approach to describe everything that is shown in the artwork. Write like you’re describing the artwork to someone who has never seen it. Use that analysis to describe everything that is shown in the artwork.Explore the Relevance of the Artwork to Yourself and/or Society: Evaluate the artwork’s themes and purposes. Why is this work important to you and/or society? Should it be valued? Is it still important? Why did you pick this work… is it important enough to write about?Interpret the Artwork: In addition to the formal analysis approach, select one other form of conceptual analysis (see the list below for additional options of analysis types) of your choosing that fits the artwork’s theme. Your conclusion should include insights about the meaning of the art work.Note: Please remember this is a formal paper and the only place for your opinion and the use of “I” is in the third section of the paper. Also do some real research for this paper. I don’t want to see you just guessing. I want you to learn about this artwork. Become the expert on this artwork. I want you to know more than me about this artwork.Stylistic analysis: Style in art is the particluar combination of characteristics that make a work of art distinctive. Stylistic analysis focuses on these characteristics in a way that clearly indentifies how they typify this work of an individual, are shared by a group of artists to create a movement or are concentrated in a particular place or time periodThere is an example essay below
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.