2 – 2 ass guidelinesDemonstration of ProficiencyCompetency 1: Explain how interdisciplinary collaboration can be used to achieve desired patient and systems outcomes. Do not do this competency.Summarize an interview focused on current issues at a healthcare organization. Issue from the interview was how to increase HCAHPS scores on a PCU-Progressive Care Unit via the following:Coach nurses effective bedside communicationRounding-hourly/Nurse patient rounding scripts/bedside shift reportingQuick response to call lights-all staff empowered to care for all patientsLeadership RoundingCare coordinator/care transition implementationDecrease the pain management composite scoreCompetency 2: Identify an issue from an interview for which an evidence based interdisciplinary approach would be appropriate. Issue: how to increase HCAHPS scores on a PCU-Progressive Care Unit through Nurses, Physicians, and ancillary staff.Describe ways to incorporate evidence-based practice within an interdisciplinary team.Identify best-practice interdisciplinary collaboration strategies to help a team to achieve its goals and work more effectively together.Describe collaboration approaches from the literature that could be relevant in establishing or improving an interdisciplinary team to address this issue.Competency 3: Explain how change management theories and leadership strategies can enable interdisciplinary teams to achieve specific organizational goals.Describe the change theory- “Lewins theory of planned change” and a leadership strategy-1.Delegate and Empower and 2.Define and Communicate vision, that could help develop an interdisciplinary solution to an organizational issue.Competency 4: Apply professional, scholarly, evidence-based communication strategies to impact patient, interdisciplinary team, and systems outcomes.Organize content so ideas flow logically with smooth transitions; contains few errors in grammar/punctuation, word choice, and spelling.Apply APA formatting to in-text citations and references, exhibiting nearly flawless adherence to APA format.Professional ContextThis assessment will introduce the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) Model to create change in an organization. By interviewing a colleague of your choice, you will begin gathering information about an interprofessional collaboration problem that your colleague is experiencing or has experienced. You will identify a change theory and leadership strategies to help solve this problem.Additional RequirementsLength of submission: Use the provided template. Most submissions will be 2 to 4 pages in length. Be sure to include a reference page at the end of the plan.Number of references: Cite a minimum of 3 sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your central ideas. Resources should be no more than 5 years old.APA formatting: Make sure that in-text citations and reference list follow current APA style.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.