NOTE THAT A CUSTOM RUBRIC IS USED FOR THIS DISCUSSION.
Prices are the driving force behind every buying and selling decision in a market economy. Prices are determined by the supply and demand equilibrium and are influenced by the price elasticity of demand and supply of goods and services.
For this discussion, first play the simulation game Competitive Markets in the MindTap environment. Then, you will share your experiences playing that game. Your work in this discussion will directly support your success on the course project.
In your initial post, include the image of your simulation report in your response. See the How to Submit a Simulation Report Image PDF document for more information. Then, address the following questions:
- Based on the outcome of the simulation, was the sale price you set the same as the equilibrium price? Refer to the supply and demand model to explain why they might be different.
- Imagine that you own your own business. How would price elasticity of demand impact the pricing decisions of your business?
- What are the determinants of price elasticity of demand? Identify at least three examples.
In your responses, comment on at least two posts from your peers and share an example of a company that experienced a change in revenue as the result of a change in the price of the good or service they provided. After reading your peers’ posts, explain which determinants of price elasticity of demand could be the cause of the change in demand.
To access your simulations, click the simulation link found in the module.
To complete this assignment, review the Module Three Simulation Discussion Rubric.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.