3-5 Full Length Pages, 3 Total sources, must use Zakarias text as a sourcedemonstrate your understanding of the Toulmin Model. Spend some time developing an organizational plan that will permit you to support your thesis clearly. Just as you will benefit from planning an essay carefully, you will also benefit from critiquing it before submitting it to your instructor. Revise, edit, and proofread; effective writing takes time. Avoid 1st and 2nd person in your argument.Select from one of the following readings below to develop your Toulmin Argument based on the prompt associated with the reading you selected:“How to Restore the America Dream” by Fareed ZakariaPrompt #1: In “How to Restore the American Dream,” Zakaria claims that “People often note that America’s political system is broken. Perhaps the truth is more awkward: America needs radical change, and it has an 18th century system determined to check and balance the absolute power of a monarchy. It is designed for gridlock at a moment when quick and large-scale action is our only hope.” Zakaria’s claim supports that politics often stands in the way of adopting policies that could increase social mobility for all American citizens.Consider Zakaria’s essay. Then, in a well-developed argument, develop your position on what policies are needed to bring back upward mobility for all American citizens. Use appropriate primary and secondary evidence to support your claim. Students must use Zakaria’s text as one of their sources, along with two additional scholarly sources.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.