Total 3 stories and each story write one full page of literary analysis.
There are three short stories “sacks”, “gazebo”, and “viewfinder” from the collection What We Talk About When We Talk About Love by Raymond Carver. You’ll focus on six elements, and for each one, write a 5-7 sentence analysis.
Below is a list of the elements along with suggestions of what to cover for each element:
- Plot/Structure – Describe the plot of the story. Avoid making comments or interpretations about behavior and actions by the characters, just stick with describing what happens in the story. Are there other stories you know of that is similar to the plot of this story?
- Point of View – Who is telling this story, a first person or third person narrator? How would you characterize this narrator?
- Characters – List and describe the primary characters of the story. Focus on specific details about each character, such as certain behaviors and/or things they say.
- Setting – What did you find unique or interesting about the setting of this story? What caught your attention? How does the setting add to the story?
- Imagery – Were there images or symbols in the story that appears repeatedly? Do you think there is any significance or importance to the repeated image?
- Theme – With regards to the topic of love and relationships, what do you think this story is saying about love and relationships?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.