NETFLIX -SPECIAL WEEKEND SUBSCRIPTION
The elevator pitch was a success! Senior management believes they made the right choice in giving you the title of CIO and putting you in charge of seizing new opportunities in the marketplace.
While the pitch conveyed your good idea, it was just that: an idea. You now have to test the feasibility of your idea. However, before you create a complete business model canvas (BMC), you want to quickly identify key elements needed to take your product or service idea to market.
In doing so, you will assume that all components of the BMC are at the fingertips of your project team. For example, you will have to work with the marketing and sales departments, and perhaps outside vendors and suppliers, to promote, advertise, and sell the product or service.
The Business Model Canvas Template you complete in this assignment will serve as the groundwork for the more detailed PowerPoint slide deck you will create in Milestone Two. As with any well-executed project, a former project manager experienced in such product-to-market initiatives has agreed to assess your complete BMC slide deck, which you will submit in Module Five.
For this assignment, consider the company you have selected and the work you have completed so far to further your business idea. Then, complete the Business Model Canvas Template linked in the Guidelines for Submission section with your assumptions about the key activities for your business idea, product, or service. Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Value proposition: Complete the Value Proposition building block by describing the value of your business idea, such as the customer need you are satisfying or the problem you are solving.
Front-stage considerations: Outline the segments to your potential customers, which include the Customer Segments, Channels, and Customer Relationship building blocks.
Back-stage considerations: Make initial assumptions about how your business will work. This includes completing the Key Activities, Key Resources, and Key Partnership building blocks.
Financial considerations: Make reasonable assumptions about the segments that will inform your profit projections. These include the Cost Structure and Revenue Stream building blocks.
Guidelines for Submission
Complete and submit the Business Model Canvas Template PPT. Any sources cited should use APA formatting.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.