1. What accounts for the disproportionately high representation of ELLs in ESS/special education and disproportionately low representation in gifted and talented programs? Support your response with at least one scholarly resource. ONE PARAGRAPH ONE RESOURCE!
2. What can a teacher do to help identify gifted and talented students within the ELL population? What are some ways you can help develop the gifts and talents of ELLs? ONE PARAPGRAPH ONE RESOURCE!
3. Which language acquisition/learning theory (behaviorist theory, nativist theory, social interactionist theory, cognitive theory, etc.) best reflects your teaching style, or the approach to teaching that you prefer? In what ways would this theory drive your teaching practice? ONE PARAGRAPH AND ONE RESOURCE
4. Why are English language proficiency standards necessary? How do you plan to use ELP standards as a teacher? How would you explain what they are and why you use them to an ELL parent? ONE PARAGRAPGH AND ONE RESOURCE!
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.