You have learned how purpose, tone, and audience influence a speech. In Project Two, you will adapt your informative presentation from Project One to make it persuasive. In this assignment, you will think about how you can change your presentation and speech if its purpose changes.
Based on what you have learned about the purpose of a speech, write 2–3 sentences explaining how your informative topic can be adapted to take a persuasive stance.
Informative presentation topic: Remote Work
Persuasive claim: Implementing a remote work policy can benefit employers and employees.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Persuasive Claim: Describe how your topic will change to reflect a persuasive purpose. Briefly describe which other parts of your presentation will need to change to reflect the new point of view.Guidelines for Submission
Submit your response as a journal entry of 2–3 sentences explaining your new stance. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
TOPIC: REMOTE WORKING DURING COVID
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.