5. ASSESSMENT AND SUBMISSION DETAILS
Formative Assessment: 4th November 2020
Formative assessment is given at review points during the module and presentation
Summative Assessment: Deadline 8th December 2020
Assignment Brief: Product a creative report including research 2000 words comparing two retailers/brands.
Write an analysis of the task a fashion buyer undertakes and their interconnected relationship with the merchandiser.
Your report should be creatively presented.
• Diagnostic shop report and primary research
• Key competitor price/style matrix
• Visual explanation of buying cycle and fashion calendar
• Trend and Colour concept board
• Customer profile
• Concept and range proposal for existing brand and rationale
• Written analysis of fashion buyer and the interconnect
relationship with merchandiser.
• Ethical and sustainable brand research
• Annotation and reflection on critical path
• Visual merchandising journey.
Creative Portfolio: 100%
Implementing a clear understanding of buying and merchandising by assessing and developing an existing fashion brand range report.
Each report should evidence a separate visual research workbook including appropriate supportive material, demonstrating:
• Breadth of research and depth of analysis
• Planning, experimentation and creative ideas
• Creative Report consisting of visuals and writing of 2,000
words. (+ / – 10%)
Students will be expected to include:
• Evidence of your planning process throughout
• Evidence of primary and secondary research
• Clear understanding of your brands needs
• Experimentation and creative ideas development
• Additional digital techniques; including graphic and
• Clear referencing of work and use of images
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.