TASK: Your task is to:(1) Go to WSU Libraries at: https://libraries.wsu.edu/.(2) Click the Databases button under SearchIT.(3) It should take you to an A-to-Z list of all databases WSU subscribes to. You are searching for APA PsycInfo(ProQuest) under A. A direct link to the A listing is provided here: https://libguides.libraries.wsu.edu/az.php. Beadvised as websites change often, this may not work. If it does not work, search from the main Libraries page.Note that a link to APA PsycInfo (ProQuest) cannot be provided directly as it requires you to access the site fromyour WSU VPN. These links/instructions should point you in the right direction at least.(4) Using APA PsycInfo (ProQuest), find at least three peer-reviewed articles examining your myth. You should userelevant keywords to search for these articles. These articles must CLEARLY connect to your myth topic ofchoice. In other words, be certain that the articles you choose make sense for your topic. If, as your conductingyour search, you find that your first myth choice isn’t working for you for whatever reason, you may move on toyour alternate choice.(5) Be sure that the date range on your search includes only articles published in 2010 or more recently.(6) Read each article.(7) For each article, provide me with an annotated bibliography.(8) Each bibliography should begin with the reference. This will include the authors of the article, the year the articlewas published, the title of the article, the journal in which the article appears, the volume number the articleappears in, and its page numbers. Use the guidelines below for proper reference format.(9) The annotated bibliography should consist of a brief, 200 to 250-word summary of the article with an explanationfor why it is appropriate for/pertains to your myth. The summary should include a sentence introducing the study,a sentence or two explaining the method, and a sentence or two explaining what the authors found/concluded.Finally, include one to two sentences explaining how the study pertains to your myth and/or how the study helpsto inform your understanding of the myth.(10) Be sure the assignment is formatted properly. You should write your annotated bibliography in Wordusing 12-point Times New Roman with 1” margins, single-spaced. Include your name at the top of the documentthen continue to the bibliographies. Number the entries. You’ll be reviewing three articles so there should be threeentries. Begin with the reference then beginning on a new line, write the bibliography according to theinstructions above.(11) Submit your annotated bibliography by the due date/time (specified in the course schedule) in Canvas.You can find the submission link by going to ASSIGNMENTS | Annotated Bibliography. Upload yourdocument as an attachment. Be sure to click on Submit.4Example reference:Other things to note about the reference: (a) If there is more than one author, follow the first author’s name (as formattedabove) with a comma then list the next author’s name using the same formatting as the first author’s name. (b) Noticewhere periods and commas appear. These are accurate. Notice what’s italicized and what is not. Notice what’s capitalizedand what is not. (c) If you’re having troubles with the formatting, get help.My myth buster is do depressed people only commit suicide ?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.