5 Paragraph!!Template for Case Study for Financial LiteracyThe attached template will give you a framework for preparing your case study for your signature assignment. What you as a consumer need to know how to do is apply the financial planning process to making decisions about your own affairs. Even though you are mostly very young people, you still need to plan for your retirement. Only a few dollars put aside now will make a big difference to you and how well you live in your later years.Start out by figuring out where the subject of the case study stands now and where they want to be in the future. You can create your own client narrative or expand on one of the two examples that are provided on the next page. Much of this information will be made up by you.Prepare a goals worksheet, current balance sheet and a statement of cash flow. Also list the assumptions such as future investment return, increases in wages, etc. You should approach the case as if you were a financial planner and the subject is your client.Prioritize the steps that need to be taken to help the subject of the case reach his or her financial goals. Ex. If someone is head over heels in debt, their first step is to get that handled, then they can start saving and investing. As you do your analysis, you will start to compile your recommendations, and develop a timeline for what needs to be done. You will then present your recommendations in a recommendations section.Write a narrative describing the situation of your case study, or expand on one of the following examples:Katelyn Sharpe, age 26, is a few years out of college and is $25,400 in debt. Of this amount, $18,500 is owed on student loans and $6,900 is owed on two credit cards. Sharpe wants to pay off her debt as soon as she can so she can put more into her savings.Sharpe isn’t going to wait to pay off her debt before she puts money into her savings. She participates in a 403(b) plan at work and is currently saving $100 bi-weekly. So far, she has accumulated $3,100 but she is not sure if she chose her investment options wisely. She puts 25% of her deposit in a stock index fund, 25% in aggressive growth, 25% in an actively managed growth fund, and 25% in a money market fund. She admits that she didn’t know what to choose so she copied a co-worker.Sharpe is interested in participating in automatic saving. She’d like to save more for retirement in her 403(b) plan and for emergencies. She is concerned about what would happen in the event of an emergency. After eventually paying off her debt and putting money into her savings, Sharpe wants to purchase a home and a new car within ten years. She understands that there will be some investment risk to achieve a high rate of return.Like many young adults out of college, Sharpe has a negative net worth. Currently, her debts ($25,400) exceed her assets ($6,450) for a net worth of minus $18,950. Her assets consist of $950 in a checking account, $3,100 in her 403(b), and a $2,400 car.Sharpe shares an apartment with her friend and pays $400 per month for rent, plus $350 toward her debts. She earns $31,200 annually ($2,600 per month). Last year, Sharpe received a $715 tax refund and spent it by shopping for clothes and furnishing her apartment.Sharpe’s employer provides health insurance for her. She participates in an HMO and is satisfied with the level of service. She does not have a renter’s insurance policy to cover the potential loss or theft of her personal possessions. Her automobile insurance policy has $150,000 of liability coverage. Sharpe also has employer provided disability insurance to provide income if she was unable to work and contributes $15.32 per month toward the premium. The policy only provides benefits for two years.Sharpe does not contribute to an IRA and wants to retire in 41 years at age 67. She attended an employee benefits seminar two years ago and began her 403(b) plan as a result. She learned about compound interest at that seminar and plans to save more once she repays her debts.CURRENT SITUATIONPrepare Statement of Cash Flow (Use format in your book.)Prepare Statement of Net Worth (Use format in your book.)Goals WorksheetShort TermMedium TermLong Term RECOMMENDATIONS(Remember that you may not be able to meet all goals in the client’s timeline. Recommend which goals need to be postponed and why.)Income and Expenses:Savings and Investment:Debt Management:Risk Management and Insurance:Retirement Planning
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.