As an HR consultant, you are exceeding the expectations of the leadership team of the U.S. branch. Along with the change management plan, your memo emphasizing the need for leaders to coach, mentor, and inspire the workforce to participate in the change process was well received by the VP and the leadership team of the U.S. branch.
Now you decide to preempt questions regarding leadership development initiatives that can be deployed at the U.S. branch to improve employee engagement or reduce attrition. To highlight how leadership development initiatives influence employee engagement, you decide to share the case study of a successful company. Apart from the case study, you will also submit your analysis on how these initiatives can develop “change leaders” at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider. You will also include your suggestions about the delivery methods for these leadership development initiatives.
Write a brief to document your analysis of the leadership development initiatives of the Campbell Soup Company. This paper should inform the VP and leadership of the U.S. branch about initiatives that you recommend for deployment at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider to develop change leaders.
Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
Recommend leadership development initiatives from the Campbell Soup Company Case Study that can be deployed at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider.
Why do leadership development initiatives influence employee engagement?
How do leadership development initiatives impact the retention of leaders?
Determine manager competencies (knowledge, skill, and ability) that will be effective in supporting the change management plan.
How does a coach or mentor influence change acceptance?
Refer to the Leaders’ Self Evaluations and Exit Interviews to ensure relevant company data is considered.
Recommend delivery methods for leadership development initiatives.
Consider a blend of formal and informal trainings, and classroom and online methods of training, while making your selection.
Consider relevant organization data from the Exit Interviews.
Justify recommendations for leadership development initiatives.
How will leadership development initiatives prepare employees for change?
How does leadership influence the success of an organization?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 2- to 3-page Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.