a 700- to 1,050-word overview of the social work profession discussing what you have learned in this course as pertaining to the following three bullet points:Describe generalist social work. Include a history of the social work practice and societal movements affecting the development of social work practice.Describe the professional values of social work practice, including six core values, ethical principles, human rights, and social justice.Discuss approaches to social work practice, including diversity, empowerment, roles and functions of generalist social workers, and the relationship between social work and social policy.Tip: Think of writing 350 words per bullet to meet the word count of 1,050 words, and finding one article to cite per bullet.Cite 3 peer-reviewed articles from the University Library. Popular databases such as EBSCO Host, Sage, Proquest, and Opposing Viewpoints are sites you may find helpful.Format your paper according to APA guidelines.Submit your assignment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.