A community assessment begins with a basic windshield survey where each community subsystem is explored. Explore how communication and education can influence the health of a population. Examine how communication and educational systems can be used to promote and support health. Meet with Mayor Franklin Hill who will provide additional insights into these subsystems. Enter Sentinel City® continue your virtual experience by taking a bus tour of Sentinel City®. Feel free to choose any bus speed and/or get off the bus at any time to walk around. As you take the tour, write down your observations, specifically focused on the following subsystem: Communication and education. Compile your observations and any demographic information addressing each item listed in the first column of the rubric. You are encouraged to add other relevant characteristics you observe that may not be listed in the first column as you complete this activity.Case ScenarioThere has been a recent multi-neighborhood foodborne outbreak involving E.coli (Escherichia coli) in Sentinel City®. Sixty elementary school age children were out sick this week. Several adults and children from all four neighborhoods have been evaluated at local clinics and the emergency room with complaints of abdominal pain, sudden severe diarrhea, nausea, and fatigue. What form of formal mass communication would be most effective for educating the public about the causes, symptoms, and prevention of E.coli in the city? Use government websites or scholarly literature to support your rationale for the mass communication method you select. In 150 words or less, develop a newspaper script, poster, billboard, or social media platform appropriate for adults and teen. When preparing information to share with the community, consider demographics of each neighborhood and health literacy.Reading and ResourcesDeMarco & Healey-Walsh (2020) Read Chapters 3 & 5Review Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2021). National Notifiable Infectious Conditions.Visit Air Pollution at WHOVisit CDC Minority Health: Other At Risk Populations
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.