A distribution company needs to develop an inventory management system for its inventory. The company dealswith many suppliers and retailers. The company buys products from suppliers and sells products to retailers.The inventory store different products awaiting distribution and shipping to the many retailers that the distributioncompany deals with.The system must store the following data based on the following data requirements and business rules:Retailers: A unique retailer identifier, name, and address.Supplier: Supplier number, name, and address.Employee: Employee number, name, address, email, salary, and ssn.Product: Product number, name, price, and the suppliersfor the product. Products are classified into categories suchas “Home furniture”, “home appliances”, “Office furniture”,..etc.Orders: The company sells products to retailers. A separate order is made with each different retailer. For eachorder, the system must store the employee who completed the order and the date of the order. Orders have uniqueidentifiers.Shipper: Each shipper has a number and name.Business Rules:1. The same product could be supplied by more than one supplier.2. An order may include many different products in different quantities.3. Only one employee works on each different order.4. Only one shipper is assigned for each order.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.