Discussion Topic- Concepts of Managed Care In this week’s forum, consider the following:You are the President of a small area hospital. A managed care plan is moving to town and your hospital has become part of the plan’s network. In this Discussion Feed, discuss the impact this situation is likely to have on your hospital’s financial health, patient volume, and workforce/staffing.At Least 175 words. This assignment maps to Learning Objectives: LO2 and LO3 Course Materials :Required Textbooks:Kongstvedt, P., Health Insurance and Managed Care: What They Are and How TheyWork, 5th. Edition. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.ISBN- 978-1-284-15209-8 or EBook-ISBN-978-1-284-09487-9 Examples of Specialized HospitalsHospital for Special Surgery : https://www.hss.edu/ Blythedale Children’s Hospital : https://www.blythedale.org/ Memorial Sloan Kettering : https://www.mskcc.org/about
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.