A 3-month-old boy presents in the clinic with difficulty breathing. His mother reports symptoms of an Upper Respiratory Infection (URI) for the last three days with a decrease in feeding. She states he has had a temperature of 100.6, which she treated with children’s ibuprofen.He had a wet diaper this morning—vital signs temp 99.8, pulse 132, respiratory rate 46, SpO2 95%. You also note other signs of respiratory distress: nasal flaring, intercostal and substernal retractions. Bilateral lung sounds equal bilaterally with wheezing.The liver is palpable at 5 cm below the ribs. The spleen is not palpable. Immunizations are up to date.• Discuss your differentials and a most likely diagnosis• Discuss any further diagnostics• Discuss your management plan(Hint: At what age is ibuprofen appropriate for infants? What is the dose?)Provide rationale and reference for each answer.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.