This paper will discuss in one or two sentences tell us what topic your paper will discuss, be specific. This is of significance because one or two sentences convince us that this topic is important. In order to critically examine this problem, I will engage with the relevant literature about the topic. I will utilize the title of the article and name of the author you plan to use, as this article helps us understand in a few sentences tell us what ideas from this article are helpful for your essay. You don’t need to tell us about all the ideas in the article, just the ones that are useful for your topic. In addition, name another article you plan to use and repeat the same process. Lastly, name a third article you plan to use and repeat the same process from before. By drawing together these concepts, this paper will analyze the way in which you tell us in clear and simple language what you plan to analyze.
Submit an abstract that explores one of the prompts below. In your abstract you might want to provide a preliminary argument that explores the prompt of choice.
Please identify which modality (paper or presentation) you intend to submit your final assignment as, a paper or recorded presentation.
– The abstract should be 500-600 words.
– Engage with and cite at least three readings from the course.
Due by 4/11.
A. Identify two Latinx sub-groups* and point to specific contemporary or historical situations that demonstrate the ways in which these particular sub-groups have had similar and/or distinct experiences in the United States.
Highlight the ways in which two or more of the themes from this class help us analyze these situations.
*sub-groups could include, but are not limited to, national, ethnoracial, linguistic, and gendered distinctions.
Your paper must be typed in 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double-spaced, and have one-inch margins on all sides.
It should be roughly 1000 to 1500 words ( 4-5 double-spaced pages); include a word count at the end of your paper.
It should also include a title, bibliography, and page numbers.
Include and utilize at least 3 readings discussed in class as well as any other sources you use.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.