Assume that you are working for one of the companies you have analysed for the group coursework, and that you are required to assess the viability of a new product and service line. Briefly illustrate the scenario, i.e., new product / service line and rationale for launching it using market intelligence.
Referring to your chosen product / service line, estimate the underlying costs and initial investment alongside estimation of revenue followed by breakeven analysis. Derive the cash flows from the above estimation. Critically evaluate your results.
*The chosen company is BP.
The new service launch a new service of Auto Insurance service center compiling major auto insurance sellers’plans.
Referring to your chosen company and product / service line, choose the appropriate discount rate considering the company’s risk appetite and support your argument with internal or external data. Complete investment appraisal of the new product / service line using NPV, IRR, Payback Period and Accounting Rate or Return and help the company to make a decision on the new product / service line.
Rationale: huge market and the growing technology of intelligence make insurance selling possible in quick time. Many BP gas stations have charging points for EV cars owners, who spent long time in sites. Promoters have more time to gain potential clients.
Cost and Initial investment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.