Activity I – Your firm is interested in learning more about how its salaries relate to its employees’ tenure with the firm. It has collected the following data for 25 of its employees.
Plot these data points and describe using regression how salary relates to firm tenure for this group.
Activity II – The data attached contains information on customers’ ratings of your product (CustRate), on a scale of 1 to 100, along with demographic information. The demographic information includes: income (Inc), age (Age), education (Educ), and marital status (Marr). The last variable equals one if the respondent is married and zero otherwise. Assume the data-generating process can be written as:
CustRate i=α+β1Inc i+β2Age i+β3Educ i+β4Marr i+U i.
a. Test the hypothesis that income has no impact on customer rating, using a confidence level of 95%. Be sure to provide the reasoning behind your result.
b. Test the hypothesis that β2=0.05, using a confidence level of 90%. Be sure to provide the reasoning behind your result.
c. Build a 95% confidence interval for the impact of education on customer rating. Be sure to provide the reasoning for your result.
d. Build a 95% confidence interval for the impact of being married on customer rating. Be sure to provide the reasoning for your result.
e. Predict the change in customer rating if a customer’s income increases by $10,000, with no change in age, education, or marital status.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.