Health & MedicalYou have just been hired as a consultant to the chief executive officer (CEO) of a health care organization. Your duty is to improve the management tools and practices needed to work in teams, build cross-functional teams, and facilitate collaborative decision-making.Instructions:You need to identify elements found in an effective health care workgroup and identify barriers to communication that may cause conflict within a group. Suggest some types of communication techniques that can be used to avoid conflicts within a team.You need to address ways to improve communication among departments in an organization to avoid conflict.Finally, identify strategies that may be used to avoid recurring conflicts and ways a leader can ensure conflict is respectful and productive within the team in the organization.Based upon what you have learned in previous classes, prepare a PowerPoint presentation in which you propose a quality improvement plan to present to the CEO addressing these issues. This should be a “how-to” guide to the CEO that they can readily implement to improve communications and ensure respectful and productive conflict.Cite at least four references to validate your proposal.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.