Image of a group of young people studying at the libraryFor this assignment, you will focus upon one case study that can provide insight into the nature of addiction.Instructions to LearnersReview the episode of “Intervention#4” [Video File 44 mins 09 secs].After viewing the episode, choose to discuss either Alissa or Brian for this assignment.Then, write a short synopsis of the case (no more than 500 words). This synopsis will identify which case they have selected and what the apparent relevant addictive issues are presented. Although a bit of a retelling of the story, it will serve as the written basis for the remainder of the assignment.You are to include at least two academic references that you have researched on this topic in the Excelsior Library and use appropriate citations in American Psychological Association (APA) style.You cannot just do a Google search for the topic! Academic sources are required. You may use Google Scholar or other libraries.Excelsior University Library Materials on locating and identifying research sources can be found at Starting Your Research.APA style guidelines for your in-text citations and references can be found at Citing Sources.See the Course Calendar for the due date.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.