Goal: The goal of this discussion is to get students to analyze historical speeches and understand organization and delivery tactics.
Pick one speech from American Rhetoric’s top 100 speeches list. Listen to or watch the speech, and be sure to take a look at the transcript of the speech below the video or sound clip as well.
Think about how the speech is organized. Can you identify the introduction, body, conclusion, and transitions? Tell us where the body begins, where the conclusion begins, and list at least one transitional phrase from the speech.
Did you find identifying the structure of the speech difficult? Do you think the organization of the speech you chose to analyze contributed to the effectiveness and overall delivery of the message? Why or why not?
*PLEASE PICK A SPEECH NO ONE HAS DISCUSSED YET. STUDENTS SHOULD NOT DISCUSS THE SAME SPEECH.*
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.