An annotated bublography is a list of citations to books followed by a brief (usually about 150 words) descriptive,expressive and evaluative paragraph, the annotation. The purpose of the annotation is to inform the reader of thesignificance, relevance, appropriatness, and quality of the souces cited. For this task students will choose andreview children’s literature appropriate for Multilingual Learners (MLLs) of the grade band K-2. Students will carryout a review of said literature. The annotated bibliography should be no longer than 10 pages or 5,000 words. Youcan add subtitles that specify the topics and a table of contents (which does not count towards the page/wordlimit. There should be 10 references/texts being used for you annotated bibliography. Emphasis will be placed onthe books’ lingustic and cultural relevance. In addition to reviewing apprpriateness and theme of each story,consider the following questions: What are two essential questions that can be used during an interactive read-aloud with this book? How would you integrate this book into a unit plann? Based on your knowledge about children’s literature, which guidelines show that is a good or bad book for that grade? Etc.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.