1) How would you summarize Mathias Döpfner’s strategic leadership in the face of the digital revolution? What key strategic actions did he take and how were they different from how most other publishers approached the situation? How successful is the company’s digital transformation as it stands in 2014?
2) What did Kai Diekmann, Peter Würtenberger, and Martin Sinner learn from their 10 months in Silicon Valley and how did the incorporate these lessons into Axel Springer’s transformation? Moreover, what signals did their trip send to the organization?
3) What are the strategic challenges that Axel Springer faces in the next three to five years and how should they be addressed? In particular, what should be Axel Springer’s global strategy? How should Döpfner navigate the dynamics between his firm’s local (e.g. classifieds) and international (e.g. advertising) interests?
4) Beyond 2014, who is best positioned to take advantage of the evolving digital landscape: the old media content experts or the new media technology experts? Why? How can Axel Spring effectively fight against Google and other firms that may negatively impact the “Fair Search and Fair Share” environment referenced in the case?
5) If you were Mathias Döpfner, what would you like the digitally transformed publishing industry to look like in 2020? How would you want to strategically position Axel Springer in that transformed industry, and what would be the distinctive competencies necessary to occupy, defend and leverage that desired strategic position? In particular, what would be the role of the company’s Silicon Valley outpost to support a winning corporate strategy?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.