According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a good occupational safety and health (OSH) program uses leading indicators to drive change and lagging indicators to measure effectiveness.There are two parts to this assignment. For Part I, you must use the CSU Online Library to search for and select an article from an academic journal that discusses leading and lagging indicators in OSH performance. The article must be no more than 5 years old.
Once you have selected your article, you must complete the following tasks in a one-page written review.Accurately identify the premise of the article.Analyze the author’s points in support of the premise.Correlate the author’s points to concepts covered in this unit.Your review should include the following:a summary and definition of leading and lagging Indicators,a brief discussion of why there is often confusion over terms, anddefinitions related to leading and lagging indicators.For Part II, you will continue to demonstrate your understanding of the use of leading and lagging indicators. You must write a two-page paper in which you discuss the various methods for establishing safety accountability metrics for managers, employees, and safety professionals discussed in this unit. You must specifically address the following.Outline how you can use both leading and lagging indicators in the application of a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle framework to improve organizational performance.Explain the need for language of business communication within the PDCA cycle.Summarize how systems thinking applies to the PDCA cycle.Connect points in the article you reviewed to support your Part II discussion.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.