Please use Book:Title: Humanities Through the ArtsAuthors: F. DAVID. JACOBUS MARTIN (LEE.), MARTINPublisher: McGraw-Hill EducationPublication Date: 2018-01-12APA CitationMartin, F. D., & Jacobus, L. A. (2018). The humanities through the arts. New York: McGraw-Hill Education.Required ResourcesRead/review the following resources for this activity:Textbook: Chapter 7, 8LessonMinimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook – for historical/political influences)Initial Post InstructionsChoose one of the literary movements that you read about this week and at least one work from that movement. Movements, authors, and famous works are discussed in the lesson as well. You do not have to choose authors or works discussed in the lesson, but you may. For your initial post, address one of the following:Option 1: Examine the movement and specific work in relation to historical and political influences of the movement. Include a one paragraph summary of the plot before moving on to the examination of the work in relation to the movement.Option 2: Examine a specific artwork influenced by a literary work and how the artist captured the subject or story. Here are a few examples, but you are not restricted to this list:Asher B. Durand’s Thanatopsis (influenced by William Cullen Bryant’s “Thanatopsis”)John William Waterhouse’s The Lady of Shalott (influenced by Alfred, Lord Tennyson’s “The Lady of Shalott”)Sir John Everett Millais’s Ophelia (influenced by Shakespeare’s Ophelia from Hamlet)Gian Lorenzo Bernini’s Apollo and Daphne or The Rape of Prosperina (influenced by ancient myths)Ancient Greek vase painting (influenced by various ancient myths)Follow-Up Post InstructionsRespond to at least one peer.Respond to one peer who chose an option different from yours. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.Writing RequirementsMinimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up)Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside source)APA format for in-text citations and list of referencesGradingThis activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.