Any topic from Human Resource Management
You should research two peer-reviewed articles. You are to complete two annotated bibliographies. Your AB’s should be a minimum of ¾ page long not including the bibliography. Your submission should be double-spaced, and you should use Times New Roman 12 font.
For your AB, you must have:
Your name, date, course, and AB number at the top (see example)
APA Reference before the information (see example)
Annotated bibliographies must be written so that they are understandable. Describe all-important data such as:
The reason the study was conducted
What research design was used (surveys, interviews, case study, )
Which research analysis was used (MANOVA, ANOVA, Kruskal Wallace, etc)
The results of the study along with any conclusions of the author(s)
Your study must include all of these (if applicable). Your AB MAY NOT be copied and pasted directly from the source. There MUST NOT be any form of plagiarism in your annotated bibliography (or any other assignment). You are required to write this assignment in your own words.
Annotated Bibliography Example-
APA REFERENCE Example: Craig, W. (2015). From Family To Franchising: Five Ways To Start Your Business Empire.Forbes.
(Note that the bibliographic information is bolded. Be sure to do the same for your assignments.)
According to this article, there are more than half a million new businesses started across the country every single month (Craig, 2015). There are many ways to become a business owner in the world today and there are many risks involved with each of those avenues as well. When starting a business from scratch the most important aspect is having a product that people actually want. According to this article, nine out of ten startup companies fail and 42% of polled startup owners claimed their business failed due to a lack of need for their product (Craig, 2015). A business can also be acquired by inheritance or by taking over a family business. Craig (2015) also found, only about 10% of family-owned businesses will survive long enough to see the third generation take over. The reason for this is the perception by younger generations that the family business will always be available as a backup option if other ventures don’t work out. Buying an existing business is also an option for those who have keen insight into the opportunity. Becoming a franchise owner is another way to become a business owner. This step also takes determination and focus but can be very rewarding. There is stability that comes with taking over a location that has an established corporate presence already backing it up with corporate sponsors that are ready and willing to help get you started on the right track.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.