Application: Timeline: Plan for Completing the Dissertation
Note: Please complete Discussion 2 and responses to your colleagues before submitting this Assignment.
In Week 1, part of Discussion 1, you estimated the time you might need to complete your Dissertation. Now at the end of the course, you may find that you have adjusted and revised your estimates and are in a better position to develop a plan for next steps and a timeline for completing your Dissertation.
Using the Dissertation Process Worksheet in MyDR, you will have a good idea of the turnaround time to anticipate each time your chair, committee member, and URR read a document you send them. This will be true, too, of IRB review and other steps along the way. There is no way to rush some parts of this process.
Develop a timeline for your entire Dissertation process, starting with the first item on the SPPA Dissertation Process Worksheet. Although no complicated and long process can be accurate in terms of timing or planning, this is a time to think about contingency plans to use if you encounter snags or delays along the way. What plans can you make to ensure that you stay on track in the event of delays or challenges in your Dissertation process? Why is this important to do and what would happen if you did not have a backup plan? While plans are living documents that adapt and change, the ability to see the process laid out before you in black and white can have an impact on your ability to make progress.
When developing your plan, be specific. Think about when and how you will collect your research, analyze it, and write. Consider the amount of reading that you need for your literature review and the amount of reading required to fully understand your method. Also consider the commitments in your life. Do you work full-time, have a life partner, children, older parents who may require care? Remember that the rest of the world is not committed to the completion of your Dissertation—this is your personal, and, in many ways, very “selfish” goal. Even so, you will have to make some sacrifices along the way, for example, of the time you wish to spend in other activities.
Consider major milestones in this process and celebrate each of them along the way. Finally, keep that plan nearby and use it to measure your progress to keep you on track. This one assignment will help you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Submit a brief 1-2 page plan or timeline for completing the Dissertation. In your plan, be sure to include your timetable for completing specific milestones, and when, specifically (e.g., in the evening, on weekends), you will work on your Dissertation.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.