1. The theoretical arguments for free international capital flows are compelling. Capital account convertibility is an integral component of the agenda for deregulation. However, a study of the consequences of liberalized international capital flows often reveals a different story. While some countries have benefitted from capital account liberalisation, others have suffered adverse effects. What are the consequences of capital account liberalisation? Are there unintended consequences of this policy measure? How would you assess the case for capital account liberalisation? Your analysis should highlight the political economy considerations underlying the advocacy or otherwise of capital account liberalisation.Limited 1000 worlds.2. The Global Financial Crisis of 2008-09 resulted in turbulence in financial markets that was rapidly transmitted across the world to developed and emerging market economies alike. The consequences for the real and financial sectors were devastating, unprecedented in scale and scope since the Great Depression. Highlight the policies, innovations in finance, the roles of those who monitor financial markets, regulatory gaps, and the underlying political economy that may have contributed to the crisis. Your answer should be balanced and recognize the benefits and risks of financial innovation, regulatory and other policies that led to the crisis.Limited 1000worlds.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.