Answer ONE of the following questions.1. In his review, Roger Ebert says, “One thing that happens, again and again [in the film], is that peoples’ assumptions prevent them from seeing the actual person standing before them.” ~ rogerebert.com ~ Choose one scene and point out the specific assumptions that prevent one character from seeing another character as an actual person standing before [him/her].2. Some of criticized the film for reinforcing stereotypes instead of eliminating them. What do you think this movie accomplishes?3. Imagine one scene where you have the power to push the pause button and change an event? What would you have done if you were that character with the same context, circumstances and background? Why?4. At certain points in the film our sympathies with a character are altered almost instantly. Where does this happen and how is it achieved?5. Think about your own assumptions. Are they useful? Are they okay? Who do you make eye contact with? Who do you feel safe around? Do our choices reinforce damaging racial or other kinds of stereotypes? Do we react differently to the person who cuts us off in traffic depending on their color, gender, age, or other observation we might make? Do we smile at one stranger and then flinch at the next?6. What responsibility do we have for interrupting oppression? What are some of the challenges? What are some of the opportunities on this campus and in our communities?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.