Reading and understanding original research is an important skill for working in the field of psychology. Understanding research methodology and the sections of a journal article is critical for success in our field. This Article Review will help you learn to objectively evaluate research, to find scholarly sources of information, and to use them as a source of knowledge. This Article Review Assignment can also help you in your professional development.
These Article Reviews are to help you to remember the most important aspects of each article.
Complete Article Review that relate to the following topics:
Module 2: Reducing Negative Perceptions as it relates to the topic of Stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination
In each Article Review you will find and learn about the research that relates to one of the chosen topics. To find these articles, you can search google scholar, one of the librarys psychology databases (i.e. PSYC INFO), or look in a specific journal (i.e. Journal of Applied Psychology). Do NOT use reviews or opinion articles. This MUST be a peer-reviewed, experimental research article.
Once you have chosen an article that relates to the topic, summarize the article in at least 350 words.
Your Article Review should include the following components:
-Introduction: Include general information about the article in the introduction, including a very brief overview of the previous literature on the topic and identifying the gap in the literature that demonstrates the need for this article.
Hypothesis Section: what the article attempts to find out or answer
Methods Section: how the article answers the question or questions it proposes
Results Section: what the article found
Practical Significance/Discussion: What the results actually mean
References page: Title and authors of the article in current APA format
Be careful to ensure that your answers to the above information make sense to you. You want to be able to develop the skill of making complex/academic information easy to understand to non-academic people. Make sure to explain any complex ideas in plain language, and do not assume the reader already knows what you are talking about. Summarize the article succinctly but yet thoroughly.
Refer to the Article Review Template for guidance on this Article Review.
Make sure to check the Article Review Grading Rubric before beginning this Article Review Assignment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.