As the HIM supervisor, you are asked to educate staff on key concepts related to the release of information and patient disclosures, such as accurate system data entry, data quality, and authorizations and consents. You are also asked to discuss how the release process is initiated through the retrieval of information through the master patient index; and the affect system entry errors and duplicates. The master patient index (MPI) organizes patient information in relation to record processing procedures.1. Explain the purpose of the MPI and how to correct MPI errors. Provide at least 2 specific examples of MPI errors, their possible causes, and explain how you would correct them.2. Explain the concept of data quality. Describe at least two ways that the quality of data can affect patients. Be specific.3. Explain the difference between authorization and consents, and their implications on the release of different types of patient information.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.