Write a 700- to 1,050- word proposal to the company of your plan to align the operational needs with business strategies based on your analysis. Include the following in your proposal:An analysis of the company based on Porter’s Five ForcesAn analysis of the effectiveness of the leadership model the company is currently usingConsider the current leadership style or styles in place at the company.Determine the effectiveness of the leadership style/s and whether an alternative style/s would be more impactful.Assess how to determine effective leadership. What makes a leader effective or ineffective?Consider sources of managerial power when leaders are effective.Recommendation for the following actions:Leadership model changes2- to 3- actions needed to align operational needs with business strategies identified in Week 1Include and cite 1 other resource besides the text (minimum of two references).Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Utilize the Center for Writing Excellence and the Reference and Citation Generator for assistance with APA style formatting.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.