Success in school/college is one of the most trusted institutional pathways enabling children from low social class backgrounds to gain entry into the middle class. Yet, as Bourdieu argues, school culture is a culture that affirms and rewards middle-class culture, thus making success in school a more difficult challenge for those who come from lower-class families. Interview two people from lower-class backgrounds who are currently at college or who are recent graduates, asking them about their experiences negotiating the everyday college culture – academics, extracurricular activities, the college environment as a whole. Explore the extent to which they are/became aware of class differences, and specifically of any socio-economic class disadvantage they observed/personally experienced at college. Assess the degree to which your findings support and/or challenge Bourdieu’s argument concerning the autonomy of school as an institutional mechanism of equality, and its simultaneous interconnection with family background and social class
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.