Topics: Forum 1 (Post 1). Clinical leadership is not an important consideration to a graduate RN. It is more important to increase my confidence and improve my clinical skills to be a competent clinician. Critically reflect and discuss in your first online post (ensure you support your point of view with contemporary literature) Atleast 250 words- and at least 3 references.
Forum 2 (Post 2). Autonomy and accountability are inherent to nursing as a profession. How do these professional expectations related to leadership qualities enable the RNs practice? Critically reflect and discuss this for your second online post (ensure you support your point of view with contemporary literature) Atleast 250 words & at least 3 references. Forum 3 (Post 3). What elements enable and enhance positive change and innovation in the health care environment, should I be contributing to as a graduate RN? Critically reflect and discuss this for your third online post (ensure you support your point of view with contemporary literature) Atleast 250 words & at least 3 references.
Discussion Forum Post 1. Critically reflect on one (1) nursing specific challenge you expect to experience personally as you transition from student to graduate nurse. Construct and analyse (1) strategy that you could implement to address the identified issue. Justify your discussion with evidence-based literature. At least 350 words & at least 4 refrences
Post 2. Critically analyse on one (1) legal and/or ethical difference between your current role as student nurse and your future role as Graduate RN. Your answer should provide a personal example from your undergraduate clinical experience and discussion must be justified with evidence-based literature. At least 350 words & at least 4 references.
Post 3. Critically discuss the potential of social media to transform your own future practice as a professional practitioner. Support your discussion with evidence-based literature. At least 350 words & at least 3 references.
REFERENCES- equivalent to 1 reference per 100 words (In total with all 1800 word, at least 18 refrences)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.