Assessment 3 (30%): Counselling Theory and Case Study Application – Due end of week 11Word Count: 1800 – 2000 wordsA writton essay incorporating a case study and relevant theories in counselling covered during the TrimesterThroughout this Trimester, students have learned about various counselling theories, namely:Psychoanalytic therapySolution focused (including brief interventions)Person-Centred therapyNarrative therapyCognitive behaviour therapyFamily systems theoryAcceptance and Commitment therapyYou are required to select ONE cose study from a list to be provided during the trimester and then choose TWO of the counselling theories that you bellovo will be appropriate to assist the ciient(s) di* the chosen case study. *tYour task is to apply each counselling theory, whilst comparing and contrasting the different ways In which each theory could be applied in an effort to help your cliont(s) with his.’herrtheir problem:mily systems theoryAcceptance and Commitment therapyYour answer must include the following:1. Identification of the historical origins and evolution of BOTH of your chosen theories2. Details about the typical counsellor/client relationship and any other elements of the chosen theories.3. Application of, comparison and contrast between the two chosen theories4. An outline of any ethical/legal issues to be considered, ‘95. An explanation of how you would use each of the TWO counselling techniques to assist your client – moke sure to compare and contrast different needs of each theory in relation to techniques.6. A suggestion of a possible outcome for the client if the counselling is helpful.7. You may also suggest the number of sessions or any other requirements needed for the counselling to go ahead as planned, again comparing, and contrasting the TWO theories.8. A final statement that outlines which of the two theories would best suit the client’s needs, based on your analysis.Your written report should include at least 8 peer reviewed research articles read, in addition to any textbook references. The articles must be from 2010 or be more recent. Do NOT use older material- fin. peer reviewed, academic literature which explores, expands or adapts older ijrticlesYour report should also include an introduction, body and summary in a flowing text. Do not use separate headings. Use APA 7 style referencing, Arial or Times New Roman font size 12, and double spac, cover sheet must be attached and correctly completed including accurate word countDo NOT utilize sources such as www.tutor2u.com and other such web materials as these in no way constitute academic references for the purpose of your assignments II you rely on such sources for .her
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.