Assessment 4 Information
Subject Code: MBA509
Subject Name: Artificial Intelligence programming for business analytics
Assessment Title: Instruction Manual
Assessment Type: Instructional Manual and Reflection
Word Count: 1500 Words (+/-10%)
Weighting: 30 %
Total Marks: 30
Due Date: Friday, Week 13 (23.55pm AEST)
1. Select one of the Python notebooks we developed on Google Colab.
2. Using this notebook, write an online guide / instruction manual for a general (non-technical audience).
3. Reflect on your experiences in MBA509.
We have explored and created many machine learning apps written in Python using Google Colab. These apps demonstrated the different ways in which AI has been applied on both structured and unstructured datasets to derive insights.
Section 1: Instruction Manual (15 marks)
The audience for the below is someone from your family who have never heard of AI before.
1. Select and provide one of your Python apps on Google Colab for assessment:
a. Name your app as follows: student_id_fullname_AI/ML_task.ipynb
b. Create a section title inside your app and briefly describe, in plain language, what the app does to a non-specialist user audience. (200 words)
2. Using your one app, write a guide, for one of your family members, that should: (500-
a. Describe the type of data that was used and explain the processes of data preprocessing and transformation.
b. Explain AI/ML algorithm(s) used to a non-technical audience.
c. Explain how AI learns and how it makes predictions.
Section 2: Reflection (15 marks)
Reflect on how this course has changed your view of AI and how it could be used in your future career. (500-600 words):
In your reflection you may want to consider:
• What were you most proud of in doing MBA509?
• What difficulties did you have to overcome during the course?
• What did you learn about AI/ML?
• What advice would you have for a student doing MBA509 next trimester?
• What applications does AI have and will have in the future?
Important Study Information
Academic Integrity Policy
KBS values academic integrity. All students must understand the meaning and consequences of cheating, plagiarism and other academic offences under the Academic Integrity and Conduct Policy.
What is academic integrity and misconduct?
What are the penalties for academic misconduct?
What are the late penalties?
How can I appeal my grade?
Click here for answers to these questions:
Word Limits for Written Assessments
Submissions that exceed the word limit by more than 10% will cease to be marked from the point at which that limit is exceeded.
Students may seek study assistance from their local Academic Learning Advisor or refer to the resources on the MyKBS Academic Success Centre page. Click here for this information.
Assessment Marking Guide
MBA509 Assessment 4
Section 1: Instruction Manual
0-7 8-15 /15
Has demonstrated limited achievement:
Explained the AI app in a technical way, including unnecessary jargon.
Was unable to identify information relevant to facilitate the understanding of a nonspecialist audience. Has achieved all or most of:
Explained the function, operation and application of an AI app in a clear way to a non-technical audience, such as a family member.
Identified information which is relevant to someone wanting to understand how the app works and what it does.
Section 2: Reflection
0-7 8-15 /15
Has demonstrated limited achievement:
Was unable to self-reflect with reference to relevant personal experience.
Was unable to link experiences from the course with changes in their perspectives or career prospects.
Has achieved all or most of:
Self-reflected with reference to relevant personal experiences.
Evaluated how exposure to AI has influenced their outlook and how this knowledge may impact their career.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.