General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLYThe Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.Due date for Assignment 1 is by the End of Week 6 (08/10/2022)Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Assignment 1 Questions: Week 2 & Week 3Case Study:1 (5 Marks)Please read the case “The Minimum Wage” from Chapter 6 “Supply, Demand, and Government Policies” Page: – 117 given in your textbook – “Principles of Macroeconomics”. A case study discusses the federal minimum-wage law.
Questions: 1Important Note: – Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook.Questions: 2 (5 Marks)Should a nation tend to export or import goods for which it has a comparative advantage? Explain. Why do economists oppose policies that restrict trade among nations? (Minimum 500 words). (2.5 Marks)Maria can read 80 pages of economics in an hour. She can also read 40 pages of sociology in an hour. She spends 6 hours per day studying. (2.5 Marks)Draw Maria’s production possibilities frontier for reading economics and sociology.What is Maria’s opportunity cost of reading 120 pages of sociology?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.