Assignment 2: Workbook
Word/time limit: 800 (+/- 10%)
Due date: 5pm AEST Monday 18 July 2022
For this assignment you will 'build' a theoretical community service organisation. While the organisation is fictitious, it will be based on real examples in practice, and underpinned by materials and resources that you have researched.
There are seven key points that you will need to develop in the formation of your CSO. Each of these points must be addressed in your final submission.
1. An organisational name and function
2. A vision and mission statement
3. A set of organisational goals/objectives that can be measured
4. An organisational chart showing the structure of the organisation (this will include the management structure as well as the functional structure—the different functions the organisation undertakes)
5. A detailed job description for a key role within the organisation (for example: youth worker, family worker, community development worker, etc.)
6. A pro forma (i.e. just the headings) for the organisation's annual report
7. A reference lists
8. You will need to respond to each of these points using the template. You will need to be aware that the template has been designed to incorporate each of the seven pre-chosen points that are required to be incorporated into the assignment. The template is a PowerPoint file and it will contain both the placement of the required criteria and the number of slides. You are not to rearrange the criteria or add additional slides to the template, nor are you to alter the design of the slides.
Note: The 800 words indicated in the word limit is related to point 4: organisational chart and point 5: detailed job description. This does not mean that you have an unlimited word count for the other criteria—you will still have to stay within the parameters of the slide/s.
Note: There is no use of theory in this assignment. Instead, you will search for material on the websites of existing CSO/NFP-style organisations. The purpose of these searches is to seek inspiration for your own elements. Whatever material is utilised from these websites is to be referenced only in the reference list. Approximately 10–20 references are expected. The reference list is not included in the word count
1. Criteria points 1–3 & 6 are incorporated.
2. Detailed ‘job description’ for a key role within the organisation (point 4).
3. Detailed ‘organisational chart’ showing structure of organisation (point 5).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.