AssignmentAs organizations grow, particulary in the global space, change is inevitable. As business take on a more global facingmodel, management must be ready to facilitate the changes that ensue. This means creating plans for introducing and managing change. Lewin’s 3-Stage Model of Change and Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model are widely used to help overcome barriers to change in organizations. Drawing on what you learned in the course, please choose ONE of the following prompts and write a 2,000 word minimum report to address it.Sources: If you use any outiside sources, please cite them using APA format. Please include any Study.com lessons you used as sources (including lesson title and instructor’s name).PROMPT 1You are in upper management for a mid-sized manufacturing company. Recent economic changes forced upper management to move much of the manufacturing to a foreign country. As a result, many of the state-side employees will be forced to work directly with foreign counterparts. There is great concern that the existing employees may not embrace the change, and you’ve been tasked with creating a plan to minimize the fallout.Develop a plan that will facilitate as smooth of a transition as possible, optimizing employee buy-in, satisfaction, and productivity. Write a report that explains the details of your plan, and be sure to integrate concrete examples and supportive reasoning for how to implement this plan following each step of Lewin’s 3-Stage Model of ChangePROMPT 2You are an executive-level manager for a large marketing firm. Up until recently, your marketing executives enjoyed a myriad of perks including travel to meet with clients, laptop computers, free gym memberships, and company cars. However, after your firm lost a high producing account, marketing executives will lose some of the important benefits to which they’ve grown accustomed. It is your job to get the executives to buy into the changes. These changes include the restricted use of personal vehicles, limited travel benefits, elimination of telecommuting and the return of smartphones and tablets. You know this will not be easy.Integrating Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model, create a change management plan that will convince the soon-to-be disgruntled executives to buy into the change. Write up your plan as a report that you will give to the CEO for approval before you implement it. Within the report, explain and justify specific steps you will take and your methods of communication with the employees about the changes.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.