UNIT 3 Assignment
Conquering a culture of indecision
TOTAL 28 marks
1. Describe a time when you participated in a project at work or school, and no one wanted to comment. There was dead silence in the room. – minimum of 2 sentences. (2 marks)
1. How did you feel or how do think the presenter felt? If you have not experienced this, how do you think a presenter would feel if no one responded? – minimum of 2 sentences. (2 marks)
2. As a participant if you are totally quiet are you being fair and considerate to the presenter? – minimum of 2 sentences. (2 marks)
3. In your opinion why is it really important that people within a group connect and engage with each other? – minimum of 2 sentences. (2 marks)
Communication and Dialogue
4. Who is responsible for effective communication in a group….the group participants? the leader, Both? Why? – minimum of 2 sentences. (2 marks)
5. Describe three (3) ways this culture of silence can be broken with in a group or in a virtual classroom. – minimum of 2 sentences. (6 marks)
Dialogue – Communicating
6. Describe three (3) good characteristic found in effective communications (hint: honesty). – minimum of 2 sentences. (6 marks)
7. What does ‘constructive communication’ mean to you? – minimum of 2 sentences. (2 marks)
8. How can you turn communication and dialogue into action, where decisive decision-making happens? – minimum of 2 sentences. (2 marks)
9. Describe what these words mean in the context of good communication and dialogue? – minimum of 2 sentences. (2 marks)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.