Assignment DetailsHigh-performing teams are teams whose members have specific roles and complementary talents and skills and are aligned in purpose such that they consistently produce superior results. A high-performing team can make the difference between merely completing a project and completing a project ahead of schedule and under budget. Before becoming a high-performing team, the team will go through five stages of team development.In this assignment, you are going to reflect on a recently completed project that you took part in as a member of a team. This project could have taken place in the workplace, in the classroom, or anywhere else that you were part of a group. In a 5-page analysis, you should address the following:Address the development of the team in terms of both the five-stage model and the punctuated equilibrium model. Which model does a better job of describing the development of the team and how so?From among the situational factors affecting team development listed in your text, which factors positively or negatively contributed to the performance of the group? How were the negative factors overcome or what could be done in the future to overcome them?How well were group meetings managed? What was done particularly well and what was not done well? What specific recommendations can you provide about how groups should manage meetings on future projects?Be sure to cite your sources using APA; include your references and in-text citations.Use this template to complete this assignment.Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:Title page: The title should be in all capitals.Length: 4 pages minimumBody: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.