Assignment GuidelinesYour teaching plan should serve as a road map of what you think students need to learn as well as how you will effectively deliver your instruction and evaluate what the students learned during the class period. Your teaching plan should guide your teaching presentation during week 7 (see guidelines for the presentation in week 7). While there are many formats for a teaching plan, the following sections should be included in your plan:The subject or topic that you plan to teach: Your topic should be selected from one of the class periods listed in your syllabus that you developed for an undergraduate nursing course.Level of instruction: The placement of the course in the nursing program curriculum (i.e., freshman, junior, sophomore, senior; beginning, mid-program, or end-of-program level)Method/mode of delivering your teaching presentation: Form of audio-visual delivery, PowerPoint presentation, or similar methodLearning objectives: Include 4–5 outcome statements that define what you expect the students to learn or accomplish by the end of the class period. Your learning objectives should be clear and measurable, and appropriate to the information you are teaching, and the level of instruction.Content outline: Develop an outline of the central points and/or skills you plan to cover. Your content should be logically structured.Teaching strategies and learning activities: List the approach, techniques, and methods you will use to drive your instruction and engage your students to reach the learning objectives (e.g., lecture, active learning, discussions). Provide a rationale supporting your selected teaching strategies, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.Plans for individual learning differences: How you plan to adapt your teaching to meet individual learning needs of various students. Explain how individuals with different learning styles will be supported by your teaching strategies and activities.Evaluation process: List the methods you plan to use to assess student learning and evaluate the effectiveness of your teaching strategies (how you will determine if students met the outcome objectives).Include formative (questioning, discussion, games, etc.) and summative (assignment, test, presentation, etc.) evaluation strategies.Include at least one written assignment and develop a rubric that clearly describes your expectations for the assignment. Your rubric should:List the criteria that will be assessed (a breakdown of the assignment parts).Include some type of scale that measures the levels of quality for the criteria being assessed (e.g., from excellent to poor, from exceeds expectations to does not meet expectations).PLEASE SEE ATTACHED EXAMPLE PAPER BELOW! This is how it should be formatted.For this assignment:Course: NURS 467 Legal and Ethical Issues in NursingSubject: Professionalism and Boundaries in Nursing
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.