Assignment: Policy Quick Guide: PovertyUnderstanding the policy landscape is critical to social work practice—but there is no definitive, one-stop guide to policy. To meet this need, you will create your own Policy Quick Guide throughout the remainder of the course, resulting in a practical tool for policies you may encounter.In practice, social workers engage with many programs drawn from federal polices to serve their clients. Those policies then have state or local variations that affect program delivery. At your agency, you may need to make referrals to a governmental agency or a service in your community.In this Assignment, you begin to compile a Policy Quick Guide to reference in your future field experiences and your practice. You also consider one unique characteristic or perspective in each Policy Quick Guide. This week, you identify one opportunity for change related to a policy of focus.To PrepareRefer to the Policy Research Starter in the Learning Resources. These resources provide a start for finding information on the policies for this Quick Guide. However, you may need to do additional research.Refer to the Social Welfare Policy: Search Tips site listed in the Learning Resources for tips on finding additional information. Also note that reputable non-profits and other organizations, some of which you will find throughout the Learning Resources in this course, can be good sources.Explore these policies:Social Security ActEconomic Opportunity ActPersonal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation ActBy Day 7For each policy (Social Security Act, Economic Opportunity Act, Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act), briefly:Explain how the policy is addressed at the federal, state, and local level.What programs were developed from this policy?Reflect on how the policy affects or may affect your community, geographic area, or potential clients.Then, address this unique prompt for this week’s Quick Guide:Identify one opportunity for change for one of the policies.Note: For the Policy Quick Guides, there is no specific page count. Rather, strive to concisely capture the vital information for each policy, much like you would find in a reference book or other encyclopedia style resource. You must, however, use correct grammar and an academic writing style.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.