ASSIGNMENT (TIMELINE)Title: The majoreducational events in South Africa during the period 1900- 1994.üDevelop and present a timelinethat a highlight a section ofmajor education events (between the period Pre-Colonial – 1990s).ü Critically discuss your chosen event in more detail in paragraph format (±500-800words)ü End your timelinepresentation with a final paragraph (±400 words) in which you make concluding comments about what stood out or struckyou in the historical accounts presented; and reflect specificallyon what you learned from that which you have identified.üInclude a reference list.I am interested in you critically reflecting on aspects of our (South African)education history that you were not aware of andyour reflections on these aspects.The below are some examples of major events inEducation History. There are so many more to found as you do your reading.Please also note, some events happen over a period of years and thus I wouldexpect to see that reflected on your Timeline as well as in the discussions.üTheConcentration Camp Schools (1901)üTheBantu Education Act (1953)üTheSouth African student association (SASO) & The black consciousness movement(BCM). (1969)üTheSoweto Uprisings (1976)üTheeducation renewal strategy (ERS) (1991/1992/1993)ü The National Education Policy Act, 1967ü The Open Schools Movement, 1976ü The Education of Colouredand Indian people under provincial control 1945ü Church Schools. Pre 1953ü Eiselen Commission 1951Average word count for entire assignment includingreferences: 1800 wordsVERY IMPORTANT: All assignments MUST use the resourcesprovided in the module outline and Assignment eGuide. You may access additionalresources but these may only be used in addition to at least THREE of the resources provided.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.