This semester, you will write a 3,000 w*rd p*per comparing Health Care and Education Policy in Australia with the policies and outcomes we have here in the US. It consists of 4 sections. Make sure you review and complete each one.
Section 1: Country Comparison
In this section you’ll provide an overall comparison between Australia and the US. This section may include information about standard of living, life expectancy, average incomes, and the types of jobs in the economy. Be sure to go beyond ‘just reporting statistics’, and try to determine key ways the countries are similar and different. This section will help create context for the rest of your paper.
– For example, Haiti and the US are very different economies, and so it is natural that Health Care and Education Policy would be significantly different. The US and Canada, on the other hand, are similar economically, so your policy analysis will likely need to focus on more subtle differences.
Section 2: Health Care Comparisons
In this section you’ll compare the health care systems within Australia and the U.S. Is health care provided by the government, or through the private market? Are hospitals and clinics privately run, or government run? How much money (as a percent of GDP) is spent on health care in each country? How do health care outcomes (such as life expectancy, infant mortality, disease) compare?
Section 3: Education Comparisons
In this section you’ll compare the education systems (both K-12 and Higher Education) within Australia and the U.S. Is education provided by the government, or through private markets? What is the average level of educational attainment? Do most people follow the same educational path? Or is the system designed to route people into different trades and specialties early in the process? How do education outcomes (such as literacy rates, percent of people graduating from high school or college) compare? Does the country’s educational system adequately prepare citizens for available jobs?
Section 4: Assessing Policy Differences
In this concluding section you’ll compare and contrast Health and Educational policies within Australia and the U.S. Do their systems seem to do a good job meeting the needs of people? How do policy differences reflect differences in national priorities, or cultural differences? Is the role of government similar or different? Do the systems provide widely-accessible and affordable health and education? Are there lessons that one country could learn from the other?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.